– Hire of electric or traditional bikes (mountain bike, hybrid, sport and children) delivered directly to the hotel on request (extra charge). Walking itineraries, depending on your level, will be given to you at the time of departure.
– Gym and fitness room located 100 meters from the hotel (extra charge).
– Tennis court 200 meters from the hotel (extra charge) with possibility to book a private lesson
– Golf 18 holes from Manville to Les Baux de Provenve (10 km) and Golf de Servanes to Mouriès (15 km).
A 10% discount will be given to you on the public rate of the Green fee for any reservation of stay in our hotel.
– Club Equitation located 1 km from the hotel.
– Hiking itineraries (for all levels) available on request.
– Panoramic helicopter flights with the company azurhelico departing from Avignon airport from 45 euros per person depending on the duration of the flight and the destination: Avignon (6 minutes), Châteauneuf-du-Pape (12 minutes), Discovery of the Alpilles or the Pont du Gard (25 minutes), Discovery of Mont Ventoux and the Dentelles du Lubéron(45 minutes) or a trip to the Camargue (one hour).
– Saint Remy de Provence: offer yourself a getaway in this village particularly appreciated by painters such as Van Gogh. Discover the Estrine Museum as well as the archaeological sites of Glanum and Antiques. And do not forget to make a detour by the market on Wednesday morning.
– Fontvieille: discover the mill of Alphonse Daudet, the castle Montauban, the aqueduct and the mills of Barbegal …
– The perched village of Les Baux de Provence with its medieval streets, its castle with its magnificent panorama on the Valley of the Baux.
– The “Careers of Enlightenment” with his sound show and Enlightenment on “Picasso and the modern Spaniards” from March 2nd, 2018 to January 6th, 2019.
– Avignon: the famous broken bridge, the Palais des Papes and its theater festival throughout the month of July.
– Arles (25 km): the arena, the Amphitheater, the terms and the Museum of Arles Antiques and its festival of the photo.
– Abbey of Frigolet (10 km) dating from 1133. The religious of Frigolet belong to the Order of Premonstratensians. This abbey remains a place of pilgrimage for the pilgrims who climb to Frigolet to pray the archangel Saint-Michel and the Virgin Mary
In this moment
Discover the educational games of “Lily Poule” for the whole family from 5 to 99 years, entirely made in France and original in their round box, solid and easily transportable.